Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fall Forest Splendor

Title: Fall Forest Splendor
Size: 24 x 30
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

ABOUT THE PAINTING:
Another beautiful spring-like day! My passion for nature and the outdoors often makes me want to try to capture the beauty as in this painting. Here I try to convey a sense of peace and tranquility and the quiet strength of the forest. I love to paint with both brushes and knives because both techniques are required to generate the textures and details that make my unique style. My favorite painting is the one that is currently on the easel. Whatever it happens to be I am working on, the joy comes from creation.
Thanks for checking my post and you can find this painting on eBay tonight at a ridiculously low price!

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog! This is great...I'm a big fan, but what a great venue to see your work. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...