Monday, March 8, 2010

Royal Rooster

THIS PAINTING IS SOLD
Title: Royal Rooster
Size: 16 x 20
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
See eBay for purchase!
THE PAINTING:
A few collectors have asked for larger roosters so here is a beauty! This one has great close ups of unbelievable textures and multiple layers of brush and knife color. Like each rooster I paint, he seems to have his own proud personality and charm.
We had another beautiful spring like day today and after I finished painting I layed a mountain of mulch in all my beds (about 45 wheel barrel loads) and now it all the daylillies and buds on my perenials are looking fresh and happy to see the sun....me too....but exhausted! Tommorrow I think I'll paint a pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...