Monday, March 22, 2010

Santa Barbara Coast


Title: Santa Barbara Coast
Size: 24 x 36
Medium: Oil on stretched canvas
ABOUT THIS PAINTING:
This is available for purchase and is one of my favorites. The California coast is so beautiful and one of my favorite things both to look at and paint! This painting has been hanging in my home for awhile now because I didn't want to part with it. I am getting ready for a big move across the country so am downsizing quite a bit. I will be happy to sell it to the right person so it gets a great new home! It is offered unframed. Click to enlarge...it has lots of gorgeous brushwork and deep layers of color. Contact me and make me an offer...I'll consider it carefully!
It's raining and I still haven't packed but am mentally prepared for my vacation. I painted a lovely landscape today that I will post in April....it needs plenty of time to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...