Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Paris City of Light


SOLD
Title: Paris City of Light
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
Size: 16 x 20

ABOUT THE PAINTING:
In this painting I focused on color and the feeling of light. Beautiful color notes and dappled warm and cool light on the street and buildings appeal to me. I used yellow ochre, Ultramarine blue, Alizarin Crimson and Manganese blue and white to obtain a full spectrum of harmonious colors.
This painting is all about Paris and the way this unique city captivates the imagination of world travelers for centuries. Friday we will be flying straight to Paris so my blogs next week will become sporatic at best. But when I get a chance, I'll post some of my new Paris snapshots from Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...