Sunday, March 21, 2010

Water Lillies

Title: Water Lillies
Size: 18 x 24
Medium: oil on canvas....offered framed in antiqued frame shown.
ABOUT THIS PAINTING:
This painting is offered to my blog readers only....I won't be putting it on eBay just yet. I've been working on this one for quite awhile and is one of my favorites because of all the great layers of color and interesting texture creating the water reflections. It does have staples in the sides of the canvas rather than the back so it needs to be framed and this frame I hand painted in an antique gold on black base. It's for sale through my blog for $199 framed and delivered....just email to pay by check or paypal! (It's a steal)
Below are some close-up zooms so you can see the detail and you can click any image to enlarge.





I'm offering some of my favorite paintings on my blog only! I hope to hear from you.
We are getting ready for our European vacation for Spring break. Five days to go until we are up in the air and I still need to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...