Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Donation and Red Tulips

Tuscany Villa
Oil on raymar panel framed in ornate gold and linen liner
12 x 16 sized painting
ABOUT THIS PAINTING:
Tuscany Villa is one of the paintings that will be auctioned off at a charity live art auction in DC called PawCasso......for Homeward Trails Animal Rescue. I'm thrilled to be a part of this great event.
The painting was painted plein air, on location, and finished in the studio. It is a beautiful piece with both brush and palette knife work. I have several others since this was part of a series and actually love it so much, I use it on my business cards....check back tomorrow for images of more Tuscany villa paintings that will be for sale from my blog!

Red Tulips for Spring
oil
9 x 12

This painting is sold.....it sold on before I could even list it! I guess Spring is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...