Saturday, March 13, 2010

La Femme juried art show.

SOLD at gallery reception!
Here are my three latest musically inspired creations....I listen to my baroque classical music while I paint! Click to enlarge and you will see this first one has actual music varnished into the piece!

Title: Violin Inspiration
Size: 12 x 16
Medium: oil and mixed media on canvas
Contact me for purchase or see painting at the Arlington Arts Gallery next week!

THIS NEXT PAINTING JUST WON AN AWARD!
SOLD
Title: Rhapsody
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on canvas
This painting just won 3rd place in juried art show titled: La Femme as part of the Minds Wide Open competition. The show will hang in Cassatt's next month in Arlington where this painting will be available for purchase! Let me know if you would like an invitation to the reception!


And last but not least is listed for my blog viewers and eBay collectors exclusively......
SOLD

Title: Violin Seduction
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

ABOUT THIS PAINTING:
It's all about romance in this passionate painting and you can practically hear the music when viewing this peice. I enjoy painting with strong movement and color and I hope you check out my auction for more details on this painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...