Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sierra Mountain Lake Sailing


A close up some of the mountain texture.


Title: Sierra Mountain Lake Sailing


Size: 16 x 20


Medium: oil on stretched canvas





ABOUT THE PAINTING:


I'm in love with this painting partly because it reminds me of home, and there is just something about a little boat sailing through the pines that moves me. I hope you check out some of the other incredible close ups on eBay to see the texture, especially in the mountains. You will want to reach out and touch the bumpy nooks and crannies of the many dried layers of oils. It is sealed with a medium and very durable so a little touching won't hurt it. My paintings will last hundreds and hundreds of years. Long after I'm gone I hope they are still enjoyed by some of my collector's grandchildren and stay part of your families.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...