Friday, February 5, 2010

Night City Rain

We have more snow!!!



Title: Night City Rain

Size: 20 x 24

Medium: oil on stretched canvas


Going on auction tonight!


ABOUT THE PAINTING:

This contemporary piece is all about color and texture. Lots of thick palette knife work and vibrant color.

INSPIRATION:

We are supposed to get 30" of snow here in the DC area this weekend! Wow that's a lot for this area. Everything pretty much shuts down when it snows like this and I kind of enjoy the slower pace, and it's just beautiful. Maybe I won't be so keen tomorrow morning when I'm shoveling two feet of snow but right now I love it. I hope you all are bundled up cozy and warm with your loved ones! Enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...