Saturday, February 6, 2010


SOLD
Title: Beauty of Napa Valley Vineyard
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on canvas

THE PAINTING AND THE SNOW!
I love this painting and won't be too sad if it doesn't sell because it looks great in my living room, and I know the Arlington Art gallery owner will want it too, but of course I love offering my favorites to you all. I've been working on it for quite awhile and so it has many layers of overlapping colors and incredible texture.
You wouldn't believe the amount of snow we have here. I wasn't able to paint today because I spent a good part of the day shoveling and we didn't even make a dent in it. Snow plows haven't made it to our street yet and it's over 3 feet deep in snow. It looks like Tahoe! Trees are snapping everywhere and lots of people are without power...I hope we don't loose ours or it will be very cold without heat. At least my husband made it home before the storm hit! Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...