Thursday, February 25, 2010

Midnight Rush Times Square


SOLD
Title: Midnight Rush Times Square
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: Oil on stretched canvas
Goes on eBay auction tonight!

ABOUT THE PAINTING:
Whenever I am about to go somewhere or wishing I was somewhere, I have the urge to paint it. I'm planning a weekend trip in Manhattan in May and already I'm ready to go! This painting is fantastic with texture and broken color and makes quite a showpiece. I used many layers of paint with a brush at first and then a palette knife and this technique takes quite a while and goes through a lot of paint! I would love to put it in one of my galleries but I always love offering my favorites to you all as often as possible. I'll be showing in a new gallery in New Orleans soon so that should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...