Saturday, February 27, 2010

Aspen Fall Path in Dappled Light

Title: Aspen Fall Path in Dappled Light
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

THIS PAINTING IS SOLD

ABOUT THIS PAINTING:
Rich thick oil and lots of vivid autumn colors....one of my favorites. There's something about a path that welcomes you into the painting.
I haven't been able to paint as much as I like to the last few days....lots of Spring cleaning lately, even though it is still winter. As soon as we get a new assignment, I get into moving mode and start going through closets and eliminating. We move to Las Vegas end of June. I think it will be exciting. All the way from one coast to the other!


Titled: Florida Sunset
One of my recent commissions....just completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...