Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hawaii Sailing in Paradise

Title: Hawaii Sailing in Paradise
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
Going to my eBay auction tonight.
THE PAINTING:
Rich oils in this signature Hawaii landscape painting....colors of Summer and the tropics, and shades of cool blues and warm umbers sand colors. Vivid memories and colorful displays of color make this paradise a warm and welcoming painting.
My thoughts: Art for me is a constant challenge and life long project. As a painter, I express with color and my works can be very strong and intense. Sometimes my finished painting is like a sculpture on the canvas, and even a bit whimsical but always it is full of my distinctive imagery and life experiences.
I hope you enjoy this painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...