Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Road Less Traveled


Title: The Road Less Traveled
Size: 12 x 24
Medium: oil on canvas
contact me for purchase
or see auction.
ABOUT THE PAINTING:
I used a palette knife and a little brush work here. Cooler greens recede into the background and warm colors move to the forground adding depth. I love an inviting path landscape and love to push the color and texture. Painted on one of my new canvas sizes.
INSPIRATION:
I had to paint a bit of sunshine today, it was a beautiful sunny day here and the brilliant white snow made it even brighter. All my neighbors were out shoveling the three feet of snow in the street. We decided since the snow plows never came, we would shovel our street ourselves....I have paintings to ship! It was actually a lot of fun. And we were the first car down the hill, and no wreck~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...