Sunday, August 23, 2009

Italian Vacation - Bellagio


Here in Bellagio the weather is warm, but gorgeous! We have been roaming the alley ways and side streets (all leading up to the lake), shopping and traveling across the Lake. Today we went to the village of Verena and toured the Carlatta Mansion and Gardens. Although many of the azaelas were not yet in bloom, the entire estate was covered in trees and plants from around the world!
I misquoted yesterday's Serbelloni tour - no flowers; but many, many trees. Cypress and olive trees are my favorite.
Tomorrow I want to go back to Verena to see the medevil castle and beaches. I am having such trouble finding internet access here in Bellagio, but I will try to post again as soon as I can.
Ciao, bella!
-Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...