Monday, May 31, 2010

Running Wild

I didn't have a functioning laptop in New York this weekend so here is my first post from the long weekend! I'm exhausted but had a blast in the city. Here are a couple snapshots of my favorite carriages and one of Times Square. So much fun and so much to see!
We saw Jersey Boys which I highly recommend and my whole family loved and road bikes all over Central Park so I have so many great photos and wonderful memories. We were lucky and the weather was perfect! How often does that happen?

Title: Bellagio Italy Twilight
Size: 16 x 20
Medium: oil on canvas One of my favorite Bellagio oil paintings and it's on eBay now for a steal and no reserve. I love this place so it's another one that is fun to paint with lots of texture and color. It's painterly, romantic and wonderful!


SOLD
Title: Running Wild
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
Energy, movement and the power of these great animals. My palette knife was the driving force behind this one and a lot of thick paint. Strong color and strength in this piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...