Sunday, May 2, 2010

Colors of Rain

Last Night we went out to dinner on the water in Georgetown and the weather was fantastic so we ate outside. Look at this spectacular sunset over the Francis Scott Key Bridge. It's hard to see because of the backlight, but this bridge, which I've painted dozens of times, is I believe, one of the most beautiful bridges in the world, and always an inspiration!

Title: Colors of Rain
Size: 16 x 20
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
ABOUT THIS PAINTING:
This is how my mind works when I paint....I merge many memories and experiences into one painting....free and expressive. This painting is explosive with color and energy and I love it as much as I loved to paint it. Lots of my new cobalt teal color and rich thick palette knife paint!
Going on auction tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...