Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Vineyard Beginning to Turn

Musella vineyard Italy...so pretty and a constant inspiration for my Italy vineyard paintings. This photo shows the silvery olive orchard. I love Italy!


This paining is SOLD

Title: Beginning to Turn
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
I painted it lean to fat with the texture and dark to light with the color. It's got lots of painterly texture and color and I love it in a black or gold frame although it hangs without just fine. I 'm working on a very large Italy vineyard commission right now, 36 x 48. I'll attach some photos next time. I only have about a month until we move so I hope to get it finished in the next few weeks. It might be fun for some of you to see the progression of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...