Monday, May 24, 2010

Birch Tree Lovers

Title: Birch Tree Lovers
Size: 12 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
THE PAINTING:
I love these trees and they look like they belong together hence the title. I once again pushed my color and texture on this one and it has great presence and energy because of it. This will go on auction tonight!
The Day:
Today, imbetween painting, I had lunch with a friend in old town Alexandria and it is so beautiful there. I went by the Torpedo Factory and talked to some artists friends of mine in their studios. It's always fun and inspiring to talk to other artists about their work and see their spaces. I'm getting ready for a big move....about a month to go. Everything will go with me and the first thing I will unpack will be my paint!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...