Sunday, June 27, 2010

Italy Lake Como Flowers


Title: Italy Lake Como Flowers
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: Oil on stretched canvas
PAINTING:
This painting is rich and textural and has many layers of paint. I love visiting this gorgeous place and when I paint Lake Como I recall many great memories. Love the pops of vivid sunny color!
This new painting will go on auction tomorrow night.
TONIGHT:
We are still amongst boxes and much still needs to be packed up so stress level is high around here. I'm actually blogging in the middle of the night here because I just can't sleep. Maybe tomorrow we will make better progress. I'll try to keep posting this week but it may get more and more difficult during this move! Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...