Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Positano Italy


Title: Positano Italy
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
Size: 20 x24
This painting is SOLD
PAINTING:
One of my favorite Italian cities....Positano. Italy is fantastic and so scenic. From the clusters of houses on the distant hills to the abundant flowers and ocean, it is a perfect place to paint. I captured all my favorite details in this painting in thick impasto texture. One of my favorite paintings to date.
TODAY:
House and studio are packed up and we are ready to start driving! Very excited to head west!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous painting, Karen! Good luck with your move. I was in Arlington last week helping my son and his family with their move. They will be there for the next year. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing! Thanks so much for the positive wishes. We need all the luck we can get!
    Thanks for the compliment. I really like this painting too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...