Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunset and Wind in the Sails

Titled: Time to Relax
size: 16 x 20
Available for purchase from me on my blog.
Medium: oil on stretched canvas, staples in the sides.
I am a huge wine lover and I also love to paint wine bottles and glasses. I have been working on this one for a long time, so long in fact it's on one of my older canvases where the staples are in the sides instead of the back so it does require a frame. It looks fantastic in a deep dark frame and simply glows with layers of glazed oils.

Available on ebay auction tonight!

Title: Sunset and Wind in the Sails

Size: 12 x 16

Medium: oil on stretched gallery wrapped canvas, sides are painted

Bright, and painted thick and chunky with big pulls of rich Winsor Newton artist oils and my favorite knife. Cadmium blues, reds and yellows bring movement and color and this has a great Summer feel, windy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...