Friday, April 9, 2010

Poppy Path Serenity

Here's some photos of some of my great memories of England and the Cottswolds. Kayla getting ready to explore the adorable town of Bourton on the Water.

These were some of my inspirations for this painting! Aren't these flowers wonderful?
SOLD
Title: Poppy Path Serenity
Size: 12 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
ABOUT THIS PAINTING: Painted from my imagination and memories of my recent Europe trip. I used my favorite colors and techniques on this one and it has many many layers so the paint is very thick. I hope you take time to check it out on my eBay auction tonight, where there are some great close-ups so you can see the fantastic texture. Thanks for checking in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...