Wednesday, May 26, 2010

London Rainy Memories

Title: Jazzy New Orleans Glow
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
Available for purchase....click to enlarge image and see great detail!!
Many layers of palette knife and brush work make this piece a unique, stand out work of art.
My thoughts are with the people of this great place everyday!!
Another one you might enjoy.......

Title: London Rainy Memories
Size: 16 x 20
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

See tonights auction for more details! Contact me for purchase or purchase through eBay.


PAINTING: I reworked this oil, painted from some of my snapshots on my last London trip. One more layer of color and a bit more detail and now it really glows. Click to enlarge and see the fantastic broken color, texture and vibrant glow of this London memory.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...