Friday, July 2, 2010

Venice Italy Gondola in Early Light

Title: Venice Italy Gondola in Early Light
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
PAINTING:
This is a brand new one going on auction tonight! I love to paint Venice....a magical, beautiful city. The reflections in the miandering canals and the peaceful, historic buildings make the perfect setting for my works. I wish I was there right about now.
THE MOVE:
Instead...right now I'm in Missouri. Today we drove through Ohio, Indiana, Illinois to MO. It's going pretty quick and our truck will be meeting us there in just four more days! The weather has been absolutely perfect so we are very lucky, especially for the summer.
I sure appreciate your interest in my paintings, even through this move. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...