Thursday, July 29, 2010

Big Bad Rooster and Aspen Lined Path


Title: Aspen Lined Path in Morning Light
Size: 12 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

SOLD

When we moved across the country we stopped at my Uncle's house a few days up in the most beautiful mountain town...Evergreen. Beautiful Aspens surrounded my uncle's house, a stand of Aspens, they are called, when in a cluster. I love the way the leaves shimmer in the light when there is light breeze and the sculptural quality of the bark and trunk. I hope you enjoy this one!

SOLD
Title:Big Bad Barnyard Bird
Size: LARGE...20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
I couldn't resist painting another colorful bird! Larger for more impact. Very thick and chunky, impasto rich and dynamic. I hope he makes you smile!

Thoughts:
I'm trying to teach my teenage daughter to drive on the freeways here and it is soooo stressful. I think some people are natural drivers and some just are not meant to ever do it. I wish I could get her a driver, like in "Driving Miss Daisy", for the rest of her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...