Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tuscany Flowers

Title: Tuscany Flowers
Size: 18 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

SOLD

PAINTING:
Italy is just beautiful and looking at it through a flower filled doorway is like a gateway to paradise. I used all my favorite warm Tuscan colors and a lot of extra thick impasto knifework. Painting a scene like this makes me nostalgic to go back to visit but I'm going to have to wait awhile for another trip. In the meantime I'll keep painting favorite memories.
TODAY:
All boxes are unpacked....in less than a week and things are getting back to normal. I'm painting in a great new studio with lots of large windows and light and lots of space. It's a wonderful space so I expect I'll be able to paint wonderful pieces here. Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Soon it will be mine. I really loved "Positano Italy" but I missed the boat on the bidding. I love this one too! Quite frankly, I love all your paintings! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary!! You are so wonderful and I hope you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...