Saturday, August 14, 2010

Intoxication

Title: Bold Beautiful Bird
Size: 9 x 12
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
SOLD
I just love to paint these colorful personalities! Many layers of ocher colors and then pops of red and teal make this bird sing!

I am recovering from some tired overworked arms and had to take some time off of painting for about a week. Just have been working a bit too hard the doctor says. I guess I'm a workaholic so time off, sitting back and relaxing are really not much in my vocabulary but I'm trying.

Title: Intoxication
Size: 12 x 16
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
SOLD
Here is a piece that I love...city reflections to the extreme! Lots of paint and deep contrast of color. Both of these paintings are SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...