Friday, August 6, 2010

The Power of Three

THIS PAINTING IS SOLD

Title: The Power of Three
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
THE PAINTING:
I got carried away with the rich, thick paint on this one.....unbelievable texture. I really enjoy painting thick with vibrant colors that just scream energy! It is amazing in person and the photos just don't do justice. I hope you see some of the details in the zooms available on my auction or in my Etsy store!
I love the warm, rich tones and movement in this powerful painting. The horses seemed to emerge like sculpture from the oil....pure energy!

"Playing in the Sand"
I am offering this 18 x24 oil framed in a lovely wide antiqued gold frame. Amazing texture and rich broken layers of oil in this large oil. Details available on my auction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...