Sunday, January 10, 2010

Times Square Reflections

New gallery opening reception last night!
PACKED WITH ART COLLECTORS!




I was very excited with the turn out and warm welcome the Arlington Artists Alliance and I received at our new gallery opening reception last night! It was lots of fun to see so many of my collectors there, and the gallery looked awsome!
I had a wonderful time meeting everyone and thank you so much for your continuous support and interest in my oil paintings. I'll be replacing all the art that sold, and put new art up at least twice a month so keep checking in!

MY NEWEST PAINTING JUST COMPLETED!

Title: Times Square Reflection

Size: 20 x 24
Medium: Oil on stretched canvas
See auction tonight!
ABOUT THIS PAINTING:
I wanted this to be a striking night painting so I layed the paint thick and bright! Bold deep prussian blues, under thick strokes of cadmium reds and yellows makes this painting unique and very New York. I feel the rush and energy of Times Square when I paint this scene, and hope you enjoy it!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...