Friday, January 29, 2010

Big Bad Barnyard Bird


Title: Big Bad Barnyard Bird
Size: 16 x 20
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
ABOUT THE PAINTING:
Happy Friday! It's finally here! It feels like a super long week and Friday is welcome!
To celebrate, I've painted another barnyard rooster, and this one is very 3 dimensional and thick and very large and colorful....so I think he has a deserving title. I hung a total of 4 roosters in both the Cassatt's gallery and Arlington Art Gallery last month and they all sold. So I present one more for my eBay collectors to enjoy. They say a rooster brings good luck to your kitchen. Does that mean you cook better or eat more, or less, or better? I don't know. But I do know that my roosters bring smiles and I hope you enjoy him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...