Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rooster, Owl and Rain Girl in Blue Original oil 6x6 palette knife paintings by Karen Tarlton

Rooster
SOLD
Owl is SOLD!
Rain Girl in Blue
SOLD
A few mini masterpieces in size 6x6 stretched canvas
These are often purchased as gifts but also look fantastic in a collection on a wall.
Affordable fine art available in my Etsy store!
Click on image to purchase and see more detail.


A good painting to me has always been like a friend. It keeps me company, comforts and inspires.
Hedy Lamarr

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your textural brush strokes. My favorite here is the owl! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Laura! The owl just sold and I sure appreciate the note! Have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...