Saturday, October 2, 2010

Aspen Autumn Splendor

Beautiful sky here in the desert! I have to paint some Vegas sky scenes soon. Anything this beautiful calls to me to paint it!!! Can't wait.




Title: Aspen Autumn Splendor
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
SOLD
I hope you get a chance to see this one up close, it has some great broken color and amazing textures. This new group of landscapes I have been working on have many layers of oil so they are truly glowing with color!
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."--Scott Adams
This one is good because it is so true. If often think some of my favorite works were produced by happy accidents. I often love starting with a complete abstract work and then paint it into something wonderful. I love making lemonaid from a juicy lemon! All you need is a little sugar! Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...