Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shades of Jazz

Title: Shades of Jazz
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: Oil on canvas

I think I missed yesterdays blog getting ready for all these art shows I'm doing this month. Sold 4 paintings at the show yesterday which is always fun. Everytime one sells I drive over there to replace it so I went back and forth many times yesterday! But I always list most of my favorites on eBay first! This one is one of my favorites.

ABOUT THE PAINTING:
I am always inspired by music. It can lead me to paint many different subject manner and in different ways depending on the genre I'm listening to. I love to listen to Jazz when I paint these vibrant and richly textured musicians and find that it makes for a lose, jazzy and whimsical painting. I have some great new colors I'm using, some really interesting shades of blue in this one. Hope you enjoy!

Purchase: Listed on eBay auction for 9 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...