Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Original oil painting impressionism - City Rain - by Karen Tarlton


City Rain

Oil

20x20


One more rainy inspired painting for April!

April is my birthday month and I celebrate all month! My actual birthday is earth day the 22nd, but I like to think of it as a month long celebration of living one more year!

I'm delighted Spring is on the way and am getting ready for a little Spring break to take my daughter to check out all the Universities she got into next week!

We'll be in Berkeley, Davis, San Diego and LA at all the most amazing campuses.....wish I were going back to college! I'll take lots of photos and hopefully produce some great California inspired paintings when I come back.

I have a few more days to paint and post!

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...