Sunday, November 21, 2010

Napa Valley Vineyard Glow

I just posted a new pet commissions site on
www.etsy.com/shop/karensfineart in my Etsy store. I just love painting pets and animals for people and I'll paint them any size....just need your photo of your loved one.
Running out of time to get commissions done for the holidays so get them to me soon if you need it finished and shipped by Christimas!



Title: Napa Valley Vineyard Glow
Size: 18 x 18
Oil
Available for purchase...see my Etsy
This is a new size canvas for me and I really like it. It's square so two or three would look great in a row as a tryptic or framed. Lots of brilliant color and texture in this vineyard landscape. I'm a great fan of fine wine and love a beautiful vineyard where the promise of greatness grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...