Sunday, September 5, 2010

Portofino Italy Harbor

Title: Portofino Italy Harbor
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

"Color is my day long obsession, joy and torment." Claude Monet
"To be an artist is to believe in life." Henry Moore

PAINTING:

BOLD. VIBRANT. THICK.
This new large oil is all about texture and color. Radiating with optimism, the vibrant palette and serene composition is an irresisible combination.
This is very thickly applied with many layers and these high quality oils are buttery and luminous. A joy to paint! Thanks for checking in and hope you see more of my work in my new Etsy store!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    What a wonderful painting you've done. I love painting too and come have a visit to my site sometime!
    Bye,
    Richardson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will and thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...