Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oil paintings by Karen Tarlton

SOLD
16x20 / oil
A new Paris cityscape for a charity auction in Las Vegas
Waiting for it's frame to arrive and then I'll get it shipped off :)

I get many requests for a donated painting and try to help
as many causes as I can each year as my way of giving back to communities all over the country.
This month has been quite busy!
I think I've donated to 4 great causes in four different states!
I can't say yes to every single one, although I wish I could,
but I will continue to contribute each month and consider each request!

I need to remember to take time to enjoy California's beauty!
Here are a few snapshots from last week's hike.
 Lupine - I love this wildflower!

 The Ocean in the distance is the goal! Oohh so pretty!
                                           I'm trying to keep up but I have to enjoy the beauty :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...