Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Original oil painting Wild Fox by Karen Tarlton

Wild Fox 
12x12
Oil

My maiden name is Fox so of course I love to paint this animal.
It's been a great start to the New Year.
Took a nice long walk on the beach to clear my mind
and think about my new goals and ideas for this year.
I find if you write them down they will come to be,
and I always tell my daughters to do this every year or more often.

I don't have any huge resolutions other than these three:
Tell each person I love, each day, how important they are to me and appreciated and loved.
And take the time to work out each day in some way.
Paint just about every day from the heart.
Simple

Each of us needs find our own way, our passion and inspiration.
Life never has just one certain path.
Choose your way with your heart and your mind and don't hesitate.
Keep the faith and have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...