Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lake Como Sailing by Karen Tarlton


 Lake Como Sailing
18x36
Oil
Inspired by our trip to Italy last summer, I was awestruck by the beauty of Italy and this amazing lake. Seeing this brilliant blue water, with its reflective villas and boats in the sun, just made me feel happy and I wanted you to experience that joy, too. In person “Lake Como Sailing” practically leaps off the canvas with its vibrant palette knife strokes and extremely thick three-dimensional paint.

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads.  Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it." 
                                                                                                                                    ~Rosalia de Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...