Monday, February 6, 2012

New Abstract Angel and Modern Cow painting by Karen Tarlton

Windswept Angel
11x14
Oil

Holy Cow
Oil
The cow is now sold!
These are two brand new palette knife paintings that I'm fond of.  Cows and Angels!  She is sort of an angelic cow so I think they go nicely together.  I look to nature always for inspiration but find music and imagination are the key.  
Painting often takes me on a thoughtful journey.  All of life's realities are related.   Real beauty lies in all of life's "happy accidents" and little imperfections. I hope you find my work inspirational and in it find a little joy!



"The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work." Oprah Winfrey

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thought you should know your painting is being used/shared for coloring page. Has been grayscaled. Here in this person's FB album.
    https://www.facebook.com/luvhope/photos?lst=623870516%3A1365924534%3A1509362893&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's not right, thanks for in the information. I can't find it to comment but please let them know this isn't ok.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...