Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunset Harbor and San Diego trip


Title: Sunset Harbor
20x24
Oil
SOLD
Below is a photo of Mike wishing we lived on the water now....so beautiful!



We just got back from San Diego!! Took our daughter to her freshman orientation at college and she toured several. She has her heart set on San Diego and loved USD. What a wonderful place and such an honor that she was selected to go there and with an academic scholarship too!!
It was rainy and cold and it NEVER is rainy and cold in SD, except maybe 6 days a year.....we hit the day. Hence my photos are gray and dreary but my paintings need not be. I know how beautiful the place can glow in full sun so I put all that color in my oil painting above.
Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...