Saturday, August 3, 2013

Original oil paintings by Karen Tarlton Birds and Boats

 Birds nd BLOOMS
18X18
www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart
Three Waiting
10x10
www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart


Well I'm working a tiny bit less this month, although still painting a few hours a day at least.
Our youngest daughter goes off to college soon
and we have just two weeks left to enjoy her.
I hope she thinks " I miss my dearest mother; I now no longer find her half so bothersome as she was -but remember her so careful and so kind."
 But I know she won't give
me much of a thought as her life begins to bloom
and friendships grow. 
She will hear my voice though, throughout her time away
and maybe miss
my smile and hugs - I know it! But not as much as I'll miss hers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...