Friday, June 14, 2013

Original oil painting - Thunder - Kentucky Derby equine horse race painting by Karen Tarlton

Thunder
20x24
Oil

Please go to www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart for purchase information

I'm gearing up for many exciting events in the next month:

*My new childrens's book is being published (written by an associate and illustrated by me)
*My work is going to be available in Target and Amazon via All my Walls.com
*Licensing my work with several other great companies

just the things I can remember - I'm starting to forget things -uh oh
How old am I? oh dear I forget :)

1 comment:

  1. We have read the blog and it's a nice thing in your blog. -If you need a reliable home rental services, then look no further than Derby Home Rentals! Check out our trusted website!
    Derby Home Rentals
    Rent my home for derby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...