Saturday, August 11, 2012

Iris Garden custom commission by Karen

18x36
Oil 
Custom painting

Just recently finished this painting for a collector. 
I love how it turned out and will be painting some more Iris garden paintings for sure.
This new large canvas is wonderful for this painting and the sides are painted
so it really doesn't need a frame.

 SOLD
 Free Spirit
20x24
Oil
This painting is available for purchase.
Just click on the image for more information.

***********************************************
I love wild horses.
Love their spirit, power and energy.
They have always been an inspiration for me and I love to paint them.

Mara asked for my help so I donated a smaller oil painting to her film
Below is a link:

Please click on the link above to view Mara's site if you wish to help out.
I've donated a Mustang painting to her cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...