Friday, March 18, 2011

Rebecca's Commissions!

16x20
Oil
Pond Water Lillies
This commission is recently finished and I love the contrast of blues and greens, pops of pink and creamy white petals and even the little dragonfly! Thick impasto paint!


I love this little commission! 6x6....oil
I'll be painting some more little Spring scenes they are just so pretty!!!
Love the pinks and lavenders together.


One more commission finished! 12x36
Whimsical and bright and sunny!
I promise to post some of my other works in progress.
I have several other new commissions that are almost finished and ready to show soon!

I've had such a busy week! Lots of paintings and lots of tennis! Love both so I'm not complaining! It's a gorgeous 70 degrees and sunny in Vegas today so I'm going out to enjoy some rays!!!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...