Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A few of my favorite new works!





Tuscany!!!

12x36

Oil

Rich palette knife painting in warm sunny color!

I really love how this one turned out and love this new size canvas!



Title: Walking the Dog

16x20

Oil

SOLD


Walking the dog always helps me clear my head and get my creative juices flowing. Nothing like excersize to lift the spirit and send me creating! This morning I thought I had finished a painting. I Left to play some tennis and when I returned to the painting, I realized it wasn't quite complete..... I really finished it with another layer of paint everywhere!

"A painting that is well composed is half finished." ~Pierre Bonnard

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this! Great works!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...