Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Warm Glow of Night


Here is an example of a pet portrait and I love to paint these!
This is my little Maggie and I think I captured her perfectly!
Let me know if you are interested in a painting of your pet!


SOLD

Title: Warm Glow of Night

Oil painted large.....20x24



Rich deep pulls of color. This painting adds dramatic impact to a space and bold color.
Available for purchase....see my Etsy link to the right of my blog.



Didn't get much sleep last night....my Maggie dog spent the night very sick. We took her to the vet yesterday morning after discovering she devoured a huge bag of chocolates my daughter left on the ground of her room....this is an 18 lb dog. The vet gave her a hygrogen peroxide blend to make her vomit most of the chocolate, but a lot of it had already entered her system. Taking her probably saved her life though because she was getting very very sick and now I think she's much improved. I'm glad she's alright! Poor dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...