Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Sea Turtle

Keeping the compostitions simple is key to making these two paintings work with my impressionistic style and loose brush and palette knife work. I love to let my palette knife dance across the canvas and generate as much energy and movement as possible with abstract strokes of color! Speed and wind!
The Ski Racer

This colorful oil snow skier piece was painted for a collector and was recently shipped off! Lots of thick palettle knife work and many layers of beautiful broken colors!
Thanks Bobbi!
The Sea Turtle



I recently finished this painting in thick, textured oils!
This original oil painting is available at The Hive Creations in Santa Maria Island Florida

Contact Rachel at TheHiveCreationsAnnaMariaIsland@yahoo.com for purchase information.


Keeping this post brief because I am excited to work on more commissions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...