Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Title: Autumn Color
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
"Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen."--Leonardo Da Vinci
I paint almost every day and loose myself in time. Today I painted from 7am until 5pm and I didn't intend to paint so long at all. Before I know it the day is gone and I actually have to force myself to break. I guess I like my job! This is one of the reasons I need a dog....Maggie tells me when it's time to go for a run and time for a snack!!!
I've been painting thick and textured fall scenes lately...I just love rich colors. And since I've been selling all my favorite paintings lately, my walls are looking empty and I need to fill them with my forever rotating gallery of works! I hope this painting makes you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...